Fly Repella Cream for Dogs and Horses
Fly Repella Cream is a unique formulation with repellent property that keeps away flies and biting insects on dogs and horses. The antiseptic cream of this topical cream is effective in repelling irritating pests that make the pet’s skin itchy. The odourless cream prevents insects from sticking the pet’s body. This behaviour averts insect bites and scratching in canines and equines.
How it works?
Fly Repella Cream has a gamut of active ingredients including Diethyltoluamide, N-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide, Pyrethrins, Benzalkonium chloride, Di-N-Propylisocinchomeronate. The synergistic effect of these ingredients makes it an excellent repellent and antiseptic cream for dogs and horses. When applied it does not allow pests and insects to attach on the pet’s body.
It prevents insect bites and pest infections in dogs and horses. By keeping flies and insects away from wounds, the cream prevents secondary infections and scratching. As the pet does not bite or scratch the area, the wounds are not damaged further.
Apply a thin coating of the cream on areas affected by insect bites and susceptible to flies and pests. You should also include area around the eyes, ears and base of the tail.
Twice a day is the correct frequency of application. Or, you can follow veterinarian advice.
- Easy to apply antiseptic cream
- Odourless cream that causes no anxiety to the pet
- Repels fleas and biting insects
- Saves the pet from painful insect bites
- Prevents itching and secondary infections of wounds
- Suitable for all breeds of canines and equines
- Keep away from the pet’s eyes.
- Keep away from children, pets and food.
- Sterilize hands before and after applying the cream.
- Follow label instructions for details of administration, precautions and expiry date.
There are no known contraindications of Fly Repella Cream.
|Active Ingredient||Diethyltoluamide, N-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide, Pyrethrins, Benzalkonium chloride, Di-N-Propylisocinchomeronate|