- Kills Fleas Fast – studies show 100% of fleas dead in 8 hours
- Kills the three key Australian ticks
- Has coverage for demodex mites, sarcoptic mange, and ear mites
- Monthly for easy dosage
- Tasty liver-flavoured chew
- Can be given with or without food
Simparica is a tasty monthly chew that treats for fleas and ticks, as well as mites including demodex, scabies, and ear mites. It is perfect for dogs with flea allergy dermatitis, demodectic mange, and for dogs in high-risk tick area. It is shown in studies to last for 35 days, which gives you 4-5 days reachback if you are sometimes late with monthly dosing! The chew is liver flavoured that can actually be given with or without food, unlike other chewables. It can be given to dogs as small as 1.3kg which also sets it apart in the market.
Safe for puppies from 8 weeks of age, and 1.3kg in bodyweight. Intended for monthly dosing, works for 35 days to allow for late dosing.
Daily tick searches are highly recommended for dogs in tick paralysis areas; even if prevention has been used.
- Variety:Flea, Tick