Key Features & Benefits
- Treats roundworms, whipworms, hookworms, tapeworms and hydatid tapeworms.
- Attacks internal parasites at several stages of worm physiology, usually causing worm paralysis and death, without harming your pet.
- Proven safe and effective.
Praziquantel, Oxantel Embonate, Pyrantel Embonate
Directions For Use
- Treat adult dogs every 3 months for effective worm control.
- Effective Whipworm treatment will require dosage every 6-8 weeks after 3 months of age.
- Pups should be treated at 2, 4, 8, and 12 weeks and then every 3 months.
- Treatment for Hydatid Tapeworm prevention requires dosing every 6 weeks.
Give one tablet per 10kg bodyweight.