Key Features & Benefits
- Treats roundworms, whipworms, hookworms, tapeworms and hydatid tapeworms.
- Attacks internal parasites at several stages of worm physiology, usually causing worm paralysis and death, without harming your pet.
- Proven safe and effective.
Each tablet contains 200mg Praziquantel, 576mg Pyrantel Embonate, 1000mg Fenbendazole.
Directions For Use
Administer a single dose by mouth.
Treatment is best given after a meal in the morning.
- Hydatid tapeworm: Dogs should not be fed, or allowed to feed on, offal from any species.
- Dogs in hydatid area should be treated every 6 weeks.
- Other tapeworms: Treat every 3 months Roundworm and hookworm: Treat at 2,4,8 and 12 weeks and thereafter every 3 months.
- Whipworm: treat every 6 to 8 weeks after 3 months of age.
- Pregnant bitches: treat at mating, before whelping and then every 3 months.
Weigh dog to determine dosage, giving one (1) tablet per 40kg or according to the table below:
Dog Bodyweight: No of Tablets